CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:

'MESSY'
Here is mine...this is what the laundry room floor looks
like after we get back from a trip...really, the picture
doesn't do it justice. The rest of the stuff is junk that has
never made it to the attic.
Now, the attic would be a good picture for today...but I
agree with Leslie...that's enough embarrasment
for one day ;o}

I can't wait to see your 'messy' fotos!

Twin Powers Activate

Writing For The Lord

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Oooo....I can do messy! How many photos do you want?! :-) I'll post some pics this afternoon once I get home from work!

Christy said...

yeah, that is a good one, and I can do many as well... I don't know if I'll have the time to post today... but I'll be back to check on the messy pictures. If I do post I'll let you know!

How do you make the bloomers and the headbands... I have some extra material? I saved it like you told me to.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

I'll be putting some up shortly....

Leslie said...

Okay, I posted my pictures. Get ready to be horrified!

Leslie said...

Yeah, I was wondering where YOUR messy pictures are?! I decided to leave out my laundry room. I figured the pics I showed today were enough of an embarrassment for one day!

SAYDA said...

I don't have any messy pics other than changing my husband's drsg. and emptying his drainage tubes. I don't think you want to see that Tracy. Take care and love you!

Tea with Tiffany said...

I could take a picture of my garage for messy!