CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Run For The Rose Campmeeting

Last week...boy! I am so behind!...we were in Louisville,
Ky at the Run For The Rose Campmeeting at Maryville
Baptist church.

We had such a good time...
Here are some pictures from our trip...

Dalton and Sawyer

Oh my goodness....
Now...if you guessed that I have a secret vendetta against
Bro. John....then you are correct...but of'course it's all in
good fun...(right? Bro. John!)

That's my man up there preaching!
Jon, Tony, John & Jeremy...
Jody, Mindy & me...
Notice...Tony's single...any single Godly
women out there? ;o}

The guys went to the bat museum on Wednesday...
Here are the boys in the batting cages...


I'm not really sure what they are doing here ;o}

There's nothing better than a good ol' fashion campmeeting!

I am so glad we went..
All of this going on with the church burning
and insurance and bids and etc....it's a lot to handle.

Hubby knows that God is in control and that He has a
plan already worked out for us...but it sure can be a heavy
weight on his shoulders....I don't know if anyone
else sees it, but I do....

Sometimes you just need to get away!
(he he he....If I had it my way....we'd still be gone!)

Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Keeling Family said...

i need you to e-mail me some pics please... jodikeeling2005@yahoo.com.. when you get time... thank you

Leslie said...

Being away is wonderful, but boy, that first week back is a killer!

Sandy said...

Hey, We sure did miss being at the meeting. Seeing ya'll. The pic are great. Hope to see you again before leaving to for Nepal.

SAYDA said...

I love getting away too. Especially cause we live in such a small town with nothing to do. Your husband must be so tall. (He looks so tall in the pics.) He must be one special man to give so much of his time and talent to serve. Have a great weekend friend.