The Ballinger Family
Is that Mama? Maybe she just wanted 5 minutes of peace in the bathroom without her brood! About once a year, for whatever reason, our dog will decide to do this! Gross!
"Yuck" is right. LOL. ;0)
That's GROSS! Who are those kids in the picture?
I dunno, your bathroom looks mighty clean....i guess if i kept mine as clean as that, i would be okay with it!
That is too funny!!! I love it!
Kay...i posted my Foto Friday pic!Looking forward to seeing what you chose as your theme!
We have a relative that has a cat that uses the toilet instead of a litter box. For Real!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is that Mama? Maybe she just wanted 5 minutes of peace in the bathroom without her brood! About once a year, for whatever reason, our dog will decide to do this! Gross!
"Yuck" is right. LOL. ;0)
That's GROSS! Who are those kids in the picture?
I dunno, your bathroom looks mighty clean....i guess if i kept mine as clean as that, i would be okay with it!
That is too funny!!! I love it!
Kay...i posted my Foto Friday pic!
Looking forward to seeing what you chose as your theme!
We have a relative that has a cat that uses the toilet instead of a litter box. For Real!
Post a Comment