CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Why Do They Have To Be So Cute?

Aren't they cute!

They are 5 weeks old!

I keep telling myself...they will grow up...they won't
be little & cute for long! But I think one
of the little grey ones has crept his way into my heart...;o}

Kayla having them all named hasn't helped the situation either!
Kingy Jo, Rose, Bella, Coal & Tiger...

How could you not fall in love with these furry little faces?

5 comments:

Joan said...

I love kittens. So cute.

A Day In Our Household. said...

Awwww they are too cute.... NOOOOO I do NOT want one...=)

Leslie said...

I love the expression on the black one (is that Coal?). They are sooo cute, but yes, they will grow up!

Courtney said...

Almost as cute as ours! ;0) LOL!
I love the gray ones.
And I love our orange and gray ones.
There's a poem that says the problem with kittens is that they grow up to be cats. Ha! I like cats too.

Nina in Portugal said...

We have a cat that's about to pop with kittens.

Cats aren't liked here in PoOrtugal. I found our cat when she was about 4 weeks old drowning in a huge water puddle down the road....you see how they treat the?!

I'm scared for these kittens. They may not find homes....breaks my heart.

Our little Tigra will be getting foxed after this delivery!!