CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's The Scoop?

Okay...time to come clean...

My name is Tracy....

And I'm addicted to Clean House!

No....not physically ;o}
I do like a clean house...
...but I'm talking about the t.v. show.
I don't watch much t.v....who has the time!
...but when I can squeeze in a little couch potato time...

...lately...it's Clean House time...that show cracks me up!

Seriously....do people really live like that?
Or you think they embelish it for more drama?

Have you seen it?
Well...in the one episode the lady of the house is still
breastfeeding her almost 3 year old...then they have stuff
from 3 houses crammed into one house!

Then there's that episode where the family has 3 older kids in
one tiny room and the dog poops all over everything....
Yuck!
And then the host of the show almost throws up
when she sees the kitchen...too funny!
I would be so embarrassed if I were them...

Come to think of it...it's sort of like therapy....
When I watch it....I feel so much better about my
little pac rat problem ;o}

Whew....I feel beter now that I have confessed ;o}
So, let's hear the scoop....what shows are you addicted too?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I used to watch that show for the same reason...it made me feel better about myself! It's the same reason I watch Wife Swap. (Actually, I like it when my kids watch Wife Swap because they see that there are worse mommies out there! Isn't that terrible?!)

Mindy said...

You know the shows I like to watch. I know you don't like Little People Big World, but I watch it religiously, every Monday night. Not so much a Jon and Kate plus 8 fan, anymore. I would rather watch the Duggars. I have not ever seen this show you're talking about, but I have seen the one "How clean is your house" and it is disgusting!!!! It's hard to believe that people can live like that. I may have to check it out....

twin power mommy ♥ said...

You're so funny! I, too, have seen that show...the one episode i watched made me feel better about my mess.

I like Wife Swap and Super Nanny, too. All shows that make me feel better about myself.... temporarily. ;0)