~Outside Fun~
These pictures are fom last summer...we went to Kentucky
Lake with my brother Brian and his wife Cheryl.
Ethan was such a dare devil....
Ethan was such a dare devil....
I thought that if I rode with Cheryl, Brian would be lesslikely to try to kill me, since she threatened him and
all...but I was wrong. ;o}
Kayla wanted to ride the whole time...
So, what does your family do for outside fun?
Let's see some fotos!

2 comments:
My pics will be up by 7:00 tonight! They're from the past two summers.
That looks so refreshing and like so much fun! Camping is our big outdoor fun.
Brianna decided on Audrey for a baby girl. Can't decide on a boy name yet. She will find out the gender on June 6th.
Still here at the hospital. Can't wait to be home. Thanks for your sweet comments.
Post a Comment