I know everyone has at least one in their family....
that special someone who could tell you anything
and tell it in a way that you would believe it....
no matter how ridiculous.
This is my brother Brian and he is one of those people!
This is my brother Brian and he is one of those people!
We had been planning a 40th birthday party for him for a while...I was worried sick about all of the details
(little white lies I had to tell to get him there ;o})
falling apart at the last minute.
But everything went according to plan andHE WAS SHOCKED!
He couldn't believe we GOT HIM!
...and just for the record....IT WASN'T EASY!!!
But it felt sooo good to finally (after 34 years)
get one over on him!...and he sooo deserved it...
He April fooled me so bad this year I was ready
to drive to KY to strangle him!...I know, It's partly my fault
for buying it....but you just have to know Brian.

I think this picture is funny...he looks like he was trying
to eat it before anyone saw him ;o}
My only regret is that I don't have too many pictures....
*GASP*
I know...that's unheard of around me...but I was so busy.
I just hope Brian forgets about this before I turn 40 ;o}
In case...you are reading this....Brian, I love ya bub!
No hard feelings?
Well....you know you had it coming....
2 comments:
So... I'm wondering how you got him there. I'm glad you surprised him.
How fun!!!
Name... she loves the name Bella even before the Twilight movie and books. BUT now she thinks everyone will name there baby girl Bella because of Twilight. She might name a girl Isabella. That way she can call her Bella or Izzie. As far a boy names she doesn't know yet.
Post a Comment