CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Foto Friday....

Today's foto friday theme is:

'Blast From The Past'

I'm talking teen pictures...I wan't to see what
you looked like as a teenager!...or your hubby....
Have fun!

Here's mine...

This is my cousin Gina (left) and me (right)...
I think I was 15...or maybe 16...
Don't you just love that hair!
Between the two of us we probably used a half a
can of hair spray.
Twin Powers Activate


Sorry to be so late today...but I have a good reason ;o}
Tonight we threw my brother a surprise 40th birthday party!
I have been working so hard on it and of'course I couldn't
mention it on here....I will share some pictures soon!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I was wondering what happened to you yesterday! And what year was this? I'll have to see if I have any of myself here at my house. I know I have some pics of my hubby.

SAYDA said...

Your cute face still looks the same. You haven't changed much. That's amazing!
Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Dave Copeland said...

Light a match while fixing that hair and the whole house would have likely went up in flames!!

Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

THAT is hilarious!

I used to do the "big hair" thing...then i got tired of it and by the time i was 15, it became too much work for me.

The "big hair" thing was popular when i was in Jr. High.

You DO indeed look the same, though...it's funny to see how many people change and who doesn't end up changing...you didn't change much!

Kristy... said...

LOVE the hair... look out, it will be back in style soon!!!

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

So funny! I had to do a double take to be sure this wasn't one of my photos. Yes, love that 80's hair!

Blessings,
Kimberly