Things have been so busy lately...we finally put the pool up
(which was extremely difficult) I would love to have a word
with the person who named them the easy set pool!
I guess their planning on everyone having perfectly level ground
(which we do not) and a whole crew standing by to pitch
in....(which I do not) But I don have to thank my neighbor Mrs.
Debbie...she helped me and if it weren't for her help, her son
Seth would have no-where to swim ;o}
Then I decided now was as good a time as any to do the back
landscaping....and as soon as I finish adding the pea gravel I can
mark that off my to do list ;o} ~whoo hoo!
We were able to spend some time with my family in KY last week.
We were able to spend some time with my family in KY last week.
Jeremy preached a revival at my parents church and it was a great week.
I enjoyed having my 'whole' family there...it was kind-of neat.
Dad isn't doing so well. He feels bad all of the time and in his
Dad isn't doing so well. He feels bad all of the time and in his
own words he says, "I'm going down hill fast." The doctors at M.D.
Anderson are still baffled that he has done as well as he has. They
expected him to lose his sight, motor skills, control of his emotions and
basically be bed ridden before February of this year. He has done
remarkably well...he has been able to work, drive and do pretty
much whatever he's felt like doing.
He is on his way back from Texas now
and they should get the results from his tests next week
when they return. Please pray for good news...
4 comments:
I'm glad you've been able to check some things off of your "to do" list! Tomorrow is my last day of work and I'm off for the summer, so I'll be able to get started on my own list.
I pray that your dad is okay. I wasn't aware that he is ill.
Are you giving any hints of what tomorrow's Foto Friday theme will be?
Blessings!
I will be praying for your dads results. HOpe you are doing well and ya know what I would like to see some birthday pictures of you from this year... did you get any?
I said the same thing about the "easy" set pool. Ugh. I can't wait for ours to be set up, too. But, y'all's is GREAT! haha! It's nice and deep. :0)
I have to post a picture of myself tomorrow? Really? Ugh. Can't it wait until I get to the pool a few times (and lose 10 pounds)?
Post a Comment