CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!

To Me!


Today I am 35 years old!

I remember when I thought 30 was ancient...
now my boys do.

I know you are all wondering what you can get me
so I made a list.

I want a birdbath...
A new wardrobe would be nice...
A new truck...
2 big flower pots for my patio...
A big rug for my kitchen...
A new entertainment center...
Pleasures Delight perfume...
A ton of cute fabric...
An extra room for sewing ONLY...
My garage to stay cleaned out...
Someone to organize my closet...
A maid...
Something cute to put on my dining room table...
Some round or oval end tables for the living room...
...to finish the landscaping...
...cute black sandals...
A set of red plates...
A birdhouse for my kitchen...

Just be sure and let me know what your getting me
so I can mark it off the list.

He he he....just kidding!
Have a great rest of the day!

15 comments:

Kristy... said...

Ill get the red plates!!! :D

Happy Birthday

I remember when I wanted to start my family at 35! It seemed SO far away.. now as I near 32... It doesnt seem "old" at all :D

Keeling Family said...

happpy birthday .. Im with ya on the maid

SAYDA said...

Those little kittens are the cutest.
Happy Birthday to you my friend! I hope you had a great day!!!!

You might be 32, but you look 20!

SAYDA said...

I meant 35.

Leslie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wait 'til you hit 40 (or 44 for that matter)! When I was feeling terrible last week, I told my husband that getting old stinks. He said we at least don't have to act old. My response was that it is pretty hard to act young when you don't feel like getting off the couch!

Okay, I'll get you the extra room for sewing if you get me my own bathroom for my 45th b'day in November. Deal? I'm tired of sharing a bathroom with 3 guys! (Could they maybe hit the inside of the toilet once in a while?!!)

Enjoy your day!

A Day In Our Household. said...

Aww I am sorry I missed this yesterday! So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY girl!!! I hope you had an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

I am a little late making my rounds to the blogs, as well. Forgive the late birthday wishes!!

I don't remember singing to you on Sunday! Hmmmmmm

Joan said...

Happy Birthday!
I remember when I thought the year 2000 would be horrible because I would be soooooo old.

Well, I'm turing 45 next month and 35 seems so young.

Enjoy your birthday!

Blessings

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you have the best day ever :) good luck with the gift list too!!!

Courtney said...

I bet you want that pool to be set up too! What a hassle. hee hee!

Mindy said...

You don't want much do ya? I hope you liked the manicure! Next time, I'll be sure to get the list first:)

Mindy said...

Oh, I also meant to tell ya on the big rug thing, that Sam's has an indoor outdoor rug for %70. It's like 8x10 or something like that. It would be perfect in your kitchen since you have all the traffic from outside. I got one for the living room. I had read on some blogs that indoor outdoor was the way to go because it can be easily cleaned or taken out and washed down with the water hose. I got mine in Jonesboro last week. Didn't see one in Jackson. May have one online. After I typed all this I realized I could have just called to tell you this, and then I wouldn't have had to write a novel....

Mindy said...

And it came with an extra rug to go by the door. The end.

Susan said...

Well, happy belated b'day!! I celebrate the whole month. I love that you embrace your special day!!

Suzanne said...

Sorry I didn't come by and say a late happy birthday sooner!! Hope you had a great one!!!