So, what's your New Year's resolution?
Getting into shape?
Getting into shape?
Spending less money?
Spending more time with your family?
Getting a handle on that bad habit?
Or trying to not to get a handle on the loaded baked potato
Or trying to not to get a handle on the loaded baked potato
with extra butter? ;o}
I have never....N.E.V.E.R....had a New Year's resolution.
I guess it never really made since to me....if you want to do
something, or not do something....why wait until the new year to start?
It always seems that people make ridiculous resolutions that they
have no intention on keeping anyway...
....it's sort-of like they set their goals too high on purpose.
I mean seriously ~ it seems impossible to me to expect to
wake up on January 1st and never have the desire to eat again?
I know...that's a little extreme ;o} but I think that
people expect it to be that easy.
Anyway...with all of this talk about resolutions....
....I decided that this year I am gonna have one....and it's one
I intend to follow through with.
My New Year's resolution is to grow deeper in my relationship
with the Lord.The older that I get the more I realize that
everything...E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.I do comes down to this. The
way I deal with my my family, the way I handle
my finances, how I treat myself...and others.
All of the 'other' resolutions will fall in line when we fall under
All of the 'other' resolutions will fall in line when we fall under
His Lordship...and truly commit ourselves to Him.
That’s the only way we are going to have a truly happy New Year.
That’s the only way we are going to have a truly happy New Year.
4 comments:
Its funny because this was the topic on the conservative radio station we listen to here.
the question was, do you make them even if you know you will probably break them.. ect ect...
Funny you posted it the same day! it was VERY interesting!
Good resolution tho! and you are definatly right!
Thanks for the prayers!
You are so right. If we just fall in love with HIM, everything else will fall into place. I sure have enjoyed reading you blog this last year.
Sandy
What a great resolution. I agree and I am adopting it for myself as well.
I can only say AMEN! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment