CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~Prayer Request~

This is my sweet bloggy friend Cindy.

She is battling cancer and was scheduled for surgery today.
I have heard that the surgery went well & she is in recovery.
Be in prayer for her as she recovers.

Take a minute to visit her blog and read her story.
I promise you will be blessed!

4 comments:

On Purpose said...

Thank you Tracy for being a light for Jesus! I am here catching up on you...and look at that...you are still shining bright. Love to you my friend!

Anonymous said...

We have visited each other several times. She is such a sweetie.

Christy said...

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you have come into so many people that have cancer lately... it's so true. I will be praying for all these sweet people, as I ask for you to continue to pray for my dear friend Debbie. Pop over I updated... it's amazing!
God Bless,
christy

My Army Brats and Me said...

Thank you for praying for Cindy and our family.... Mike