CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh me~

My dear hubby is sick today....

He was fine when he left Friday to go with Bro. John to a camp
meeting in Arkansas...I am beginning to think Bro. John mistreats
him when they are gone ;o} j/k ~

I knew he was sick when he didn't get up at the crack of
dawn this morning....and then while I was in the bathroom getting
ready he kept asking that who ever was moving the bed to stop....

THERE WAS NO-ONE ELSE IN THE ROOM!
I couldn't help but laugh....

So say a prayer for him...

...and me!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Tell him I said, "Get better soon, Bro. J!" But he shouldn't come back until he is better 'cause I don't want to get sick. ;-)

Nina in Portugal said...

It's so sad when our hubby's are sick...sad for us... aren't they worse than the kids!!

Who was shaking the bed?? Was he having chills?? Bless his heart!

Lots of prayers!