The Ballinger Family
Thanks to your Hubby for picking my name :D and for you having the fun contest... DId you get my email? I got an email saying that An email didnt go through, but I am not sure if it was yours? Let me know, if not I will email you again!
Congratulations Kristy!!
Congrats, Kristy!Tracy, you have me wanting to do this myself.... now if I can just figure out what to give away!
Thank you for sharing and have a Happy New Year!
Ok sent it again!Hope it gets to ya this time, let me know!Oh and check your spam, sometimes my email for whatever reason goes there!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks to your Hubby for picking my name :D and for you having the fun contest...
DId you get my email? I got an email saying that An email didnt go through, but I am not sure if it was yours?
Let me know, if not I will email you again!
Congratulations Kristy!!
Congrats, Kristy!
Tracy, you have me wanting to do this myself.... now if I can just figure out what to give away!
Thank you for sharing and have a Happy New Year!
Ok sent it again!
Hope it gets to ya this time, let me know!
Oh and check your spam, sometimes my email for whatever reason goes there!
Post a Comment