CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Lesson Learned

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you mixed a
bored 15 year old and a red ink pen together?

Dalton was obviously so bored that the only way he could find to
occupy himself was to chew on the end of a pen....he was so into the
movie that he didn't realize he had sucked the ink right up the tube...

This is after he brushed his teeth....I laughed so hard at him.
The look on his face was priceless...he was so relieved that
it came off....well, most of it ;o}

10 comments:

A Day In Our Household. said...

HAHAHAHA, yeah that does not only happen to 15yr old boys. It can happen to 20 something year old women too, I will not tell you how I know...lol. That is too funny tho =)

On Purpose said...

This is hilarious!!

Christy said...

Oh my goodness... can he get sick from that? I am glad you laughed... I would have gotten so upset with my son if he had done that!

SAYDA said...

How funny! It must have been a good movie.
Sayda

Anonymous said...

Oh my...

I want to see the pictures of it all over his mouth.. and that priceless look!! :)

Too funny.

Anonymous said...

That is priceless! It sounds like something my 12 year old son would do ;)

I just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the Cuffies giveaway! Email me with your color choices and I'll get them shipped right out to you info @ mjgraphicdesign.com

Thanks!

Yvonne said...

That is too funny! I have a 14 year old and he does funny things once in while but this still tops it so far!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

oh my goodness!

I couldn't even imagine!!

Hasn't he ever heard of ink poisoning!?

Boys are soooo crazy!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

What's this weeks foto friday?

"

was all i got on the page...

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so funny!!