CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:

'LOVE'
I thought that since today was my anniversary and all that love
would be the perfect theme for today.
This is my nephew Colton....with his friend Liana. I asked
him to give her some sugar....he didn't hold back either! I was
thinking he might give her a little peck on the cheek.....
.....boy, was I wrong!

11 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary Ballingers, you've made it another year, consider yourselves blessed or crazy, which ever you think suits you best.

GO CELEBRATE!(NO KIDS Tracy)LOL

Mindy said...

Oh, I forgot to say, I'll post a love pic. I'm off to look for one.

On Purpose said...

Happy Anniversary Tracy...may you and your husband have many more great years!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I think I will play today too.

SAYDA said...

Cute picture! It's adorable! Hey... I'm playing this Friday! Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Your mom is gorgeous, buy the way.
Sayda

A Day In Our Household. said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! I hope you two have a great one!!

Liana looks so different in that picture. She has really changed alot. I still think it is the cutest picture tho =)

I am going to do this today.

Kristy... said...

Happy *late* Anniversary!

what a great picture! She looks put out like "will this ever end" HA HA HA

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

I'm playing!
Took me a bit to get the post up, but now it is!

Raspberry Lemonade said...

Happy Anniversar! This is the cutest pic ever!

Kristy... said...

Hey you~ Your a WINNER!! check out my blog!!!!
Email me with your address... wifetoj@yahoo.com so that I can send you your sweet prize! THAnkS for playing!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

That is so sweet!!