The Ballinger Family
This is Dalton. This picture was taken his second Christmas. Hewas 12 1/2 months old. Don't you just want to pinch those fat cheeks.
The Calls
Awww...what a happy baby!
What a cutie!
Oh my! Dalton was such a cute baby!He is so chubby. I love that picture. I am playing Foto Friday. SaydaPS: Have a great weekend!
WOW, he was a big boy wasn't he? how much did he weigh when he was born? Have a Merry Christmas!
so cute!
I DO want to pinch those cheeks.. what a CUTIE!
Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww...what a happy baby!
What a cutie!
Oh my! Dalton was such a cute baby!
He is so chubby. I love that picture. I am playing Foto Friday.
Sayda
PS: Have a great weekend!
WOW, he was a big boy wasn't he? how much did he weigh when he was born?
Have a Merry Christmas!
so cute!
I DO want to pinch those cheeks.. what a CUTIE!
Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment