CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

~A Beautiful Full Moon~

Last night was such a beautiful night!

The moon was full and bright. It's silvery beams shone through
the windows lighting up the whole house.

The kids were all in bed and and it was just us two....

...all alone...
....sounds romantic huh?

Well....I guess it would have been ~ if I was snuggling
with my darling hubby instead of this....
Yep ~ you guessed it...I caught that stupid virus after all!
Luckily it was short lived and today everyone is well!
Thank God!

Dear hubby has been walking around with a can of Lysol all day.
He is the only one who hasn't had the virus. I hope he doesn't
get it...he's not exactly the easiest sick person to take care of ;o}
Big Baby!

3 comments:

Mari said...

OOHHHH I am sooo sorry. I can totally relate to this whole thing!! I hope he does not get it..my hubby was tha hardest to take care of. ;)

Christy said...

OH NO... well let's try to look at the bright side of things... you only had it for a short time. That is my least favorite sickness!

Christian said...

Glad you are feeling better, what a miserable night...