And to celebrate I am going to have a giveaway....
My very first giveaway that is!
The winner will have their choice between 2 prizes.
The winner will have their choice between 2 prizes.
A custom-made adult or child apron.
....the winer will get to choose from an assortment of fabric
prints for their prize!
To enter the giveaway: Leave a comment on this post telling me
your favorite Christmas tradition....It's that simple.
Just make sure you leave your email if it is not provided on your blog profile!
Contest will end December 28th!


17 comments:
Congratulations! 100 WOW!
I enjoy your blog and want to wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!
Blessings
On Christmas Eve... The kids all gather around my husband while he reads The Night Before Christmas to them. I love seeing pictures through the years as they've grown. After the story, everyone opens one gift.Aubrey, my 9 year old daughter is already asking, "which one are you opening on Christmas Eve mom?"
Sayda
PS: If I win I want the little dress for my grand daughter. (Size 18 months)I love those little dresses!!!
nurse.sadie@hotmail.com
Hmm..my favorite tradition??...Well besides singing Christmas carols it would have to be watching the kids open their gifts.
Why can't I have both?
Awesome giveaway!
My favorite tradition is decorating while listening to Christmas music. Also the candle light Christmas eve service at church!
Alright, alright now I will play by the rules. Can you tell by my post I had to delete that I do not read all instructions before I dive into anything...lol.
My favorite Christmas tradition is putting up the tree and watching the kids hang their special ornaments. My mom used to sit back and hand out the ornaments for us to hang when I was a kid, and I never understood what joy she could get out of that. I mean come on decorating the tree is the fun stuff right? But now that I am grown and have kids of my own, I understand how completely satisfied she was just watching yet another memory in the making. (wiping away tears now) I just wish that I could tell her that I finally get it, and that she could see my little one's making the memories, she would have loved that.
So now I obviously want to win, but like I said in the last post I need some of your luck...or the cheat code...cough cough...j/k!
Sign me up!!
My favorite tradition is probably too sappy. To put it briefly, I was told at the age of 15 that I would never have children. So, having my kids sit around me as their papaw reads Luke 2 before opening presents is a dream come true. God is good.
Congrats on making it to 100!
Congrats on your 100th post. You are one gifted woman...writing, ministry, sewing, and loving on the people around you! May you know God loves you a ton!
We don't really have any traditions, but I have started one this year, that I am hoping to continue for my children. I bought each one of them a special ornament to hang on the tree. As the years pass and they have their own families, I want to give them their ornaments collected to start their first Christmas away from mom and dad.
Oh.. HOW FUN...
Well We have a TON of traditions but, I will pick one that we as a family have been doing since I was a baby.
Every Christmas morning, after all the gifts are opened, we all meet at a resturant and have breakfast together... this started off with like 60 people and has dwindled down to about 25-30 over the years but, its something that I look very much forward to every year and I am thankful that my children get to do it as well .. since it IS Something that I did as a child!
what a great giveaway.. and I DID get your stuff ready and it WILL be mailed tomorrow.. I am pathetic :P
Sorry...
~Kristy
Just found your blog and I would love to enter this giveaway.
http://elislids.blogspot.com/
Favorite tradition, my Christmas traveling tree. . I collect ornaments from every vacation. When we hang up the ornaments it gives us a chance to remember memories we created while on vacation.
I would like to win a little dress for my 2 year old. email: raspberrylemonadeblogger@yahoo.com
I would like to take part in this drawing.
Although i have twins, and they might be jealous if one got the dress and the other didn't...so perhaps it wouldn't work....
Hope you had a nice Christmas.
My favorite tradition is cooking a Hungarian meal on Christmas day that is our family favorite. Maybe when my kids are grown they'll still want to come home for this special meal.
Congratulations on 100 posts!!
Happy new Year!
I love to do the advent calendar, we have a really cool one that tells a different part of the Christmas story each day. It is my favorite because it keeps our focus on Jesus' birth.
Let's see ... our favorite Christmas tradition is to get up early... make french toast, eat it while reading the Christmas story out of Luke 2...
It's a blast, the kids love the sweet breakfast... and we are able to get all three of them to sit still for the reading! hahaha!
Post a Comment