Well... now that you edited your post and explained, I feel really bad. Here I was blaming your poor hubby. I think I know how you feel. We live in a little town where everyone knows everything about everyone. Except I can punch back! j/k I too wish we could go out for a nice cup of cocoa. Yes... we can dream! Feel better my dear friend. I'm sure there is more people than you know that appreciate everything your family does. Hope your day gets better. Have an awesome week. Your Idaho friend. Sayda
PS: At least you can vent to your fellow bloggers.
Seems like it may be a season where the body is going through some STUFF so to speak. We are seeing some things go down in our body that really has us wondering where the focus is??!!?? Praying for you as well as other families in your position trying to lead SHEEP. (their not really the smartest animal on the farm..;)
5 comments:
What's wrong? Did your hubby get sick and he's acting like a baby or what? LOL You know men when they get sick... Hope your day is better today.
Sayda
Well... now that you edited your post and explained, I feel really bad. Here I was blaming your poor hubby. I think I know how you feel. We live in a little town where everyone knows everything about everyone. Except I can punch back! j/k I too wish we could go out for a nice cup of cocoa. Yes... we can dream! Feel better my dear friend. I'm sure there is more people than you know that appreciate everything your family does. Hope your day gets better. Have an awesome week. Your Idaho friend.
Sayda
PS: At least you can vent to your fellow bloggers.
Thank you for venting and allowing us to read this...as I am praying for you I know He hears you and He will respond!
Seems like it may be a season where the body is going through some STUFF so to speak. We are seeing some things go down in our body that really has us wondering where the focus is??!!?? Praying for you as well as other families in your position trying to lead SHEEP. (their not really the smartest animal on the farm..;)
Too funny! I'll have to check out the site!
http://elislids.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment