The Ballinger Family
This is my nephew Caleb...he loves to play in the snow!I can't wait to see all of your snow day fotos!
Valley of the Mountains
Twin Powers Activate
The Calls
hello, I'm sure how to do this. I am never around on a friday to post. But I was able to today. Let me know if I did anything wrong in the links and things. sandy
That's cool! LOVE the huge amount of snow there!Once i get home in about an hour & 1/2, i will get to posting a pic, too!Have a great one!
Hey, I'm playing today! We are home for the weekend and you chose the perfect theme because I had the perfect pic. Happy snow days!Love, Sayda
what a sweet picture.. but I tell you I am SO over seeing the snow round these parts! I havent seen GREEN in WELL over a Month!
Too cute! We had a couple of feet of snow at Christmas and I was just loving it! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm enjoying yours and have added the prayer requests to my prayer list. Blessings!
Aghh..I actually have a picture on my computer that I could have played along this week...Oh well...
Wow that's alot of snow! I missed Foto Friday, I have kinda been out of it! But hope to participate this week!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hello,
I'm sure how to do this. I am never around on a friday to post. But I was able to today. Let me know if I did anything wrong in the links and things.
sandy
That's cool! LOVE the huge amount of snow there!
Once i get home in about an hour & 1/2, i will get to posting a pic, too!
Have a great one!
Hey, I'm playing today! We are home for the weekend and you chose the perfect theme because I had the perfect pic. Happy snow days!
Love, Sayda
what a sweet picture.. but I tell you I am SO over seeing the snow round these parts! I havent seen GREEN in WELL over a Month!
Too cute! We had a couple of feet of snow at Christmas and I was just loving it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm enjoying yours and have added the prayer requests to my prayer list.
Blessings!
Aghh..I actually have a picture on my computer that I could have played along this week...Oh well...
Wow that's alot of snow! I missed Foto Friday, I have kinda been out of it! But hope to participate this week!
Post a Comment