CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:

~Summer Vacation~

With the temperature huddling in the teens!
I have been dreaming of escaping to warmer climates.

So let's drag out those summer vacation fotos and dream a little!

This foto was taken in the Bahamas at Paradise Island.

This is Ethan goofing off with some friends at Half
Moon Cay, Bahamas

Okay...so I'm not feeling any warmer yet....
I may have to settle for turning the heat up a bit...or a lot! ;o}

I can't wait to see your summer vacation fotos!
Pop over to these blogs to see who is playing along!

Twin Powers Activate

The Rasberry Trio

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Gorgeous pics!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

WOW, those are some perfectly beautiful pictures.

Some day i would LOVE to go there...

gonna go and post a pic for today's theme!

SAYDA said...

Tracy I just wanted to thank you for that special post on my hubby. You are such a dear friend and we've never met. I feel as if I've known you forever though. Thanks for all the prayers. I love those pictures. Makes me want to be there.
Sayda

SAYDA said...

Tracy I just wanted to thank you for that special post on my hubby. You are such a dear friend and we've never met. I feel as if I've known you forever though. Thanks for all the prayers. I love those pictures. Makes me want to be there.
Sayda

Sandy said...

I enjoyed the pics. Hey, guess what the weather has been like where we are. We were in Arizona last week, 70%. It was wonderful.