~Special Friends~
This is my hubby with Kayla Kallmeyer. She is the daughter of
a missionary family that our church supports.
We have the privilege of meeting so many wonderful people
and making some life-long friends.
Jeremy gave Kayla two of the Stooge dolls as a gift....
she found the long lost Curly doll and wanted to pose
for a picture.
She is a true blue Stooge fan if there ever was one!
She is a true blue Stooge fan if there ever was one!
Let me know if you are playing. Let's see those friends who are special to you!

4 comments:
We have a Foto Friday picture this week.
I love the picture of your special friends.
I'm playing too!
That is soooo super sweet!
Thanks for your prayers.
That empty nest syndrome is so true, even before they leave home. I guess you just see how fast they're growing. They also become more and more independent and you know they will leave home too soon. Don't you just love them at these ages?
Love, Sayda
Post a Comment