CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:

'Favorite Things'

This is one of my newest favorite things....

The Bissell Healthy Home Vacuum Cleaner!

My old reliable Kirby bit the dust~'that's vacuum cleaner humor'... ;o}
Anyway.....I have had this one since Monday and I L.O.V.E. it!

I can't believe I just blogged about a vacuum....
I guess my age really is showing. ;o}

Let me know if you are playing!
I would love to see your fabulous favorite things!

3 comments:

SAYDA said...

Hope you have a great new year!
Sayda

Sharon said...

Hi,
Just wanted to say thank you for visiting my blog and feel free to stop by anytime! :)

May you and your family have a blessed new year!

P.S. My Kirby is still going... :)

Kristy... said...

No bother tracy.. SO WEIRD that its not going through as I have sent two now.. hmm, I will send it with my other emial..tomorrow... SO WEIRD.. no bother tho really... sorry its not working.

Did you get your package? In my email it explained why it was sent to you by you! LOL Ill explain again in my NEXT emial :D