CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

How Many Have Your Name?

I ran across this earlier today. I thought it was neat.
I am sure it isn't 100% accurate, but it makes for a fun post.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
9
people with my name in the U.S.A.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
7
people with my husband's name in the U.S.A.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my oldesr son's name in the U.S.A.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my youngest son's name in the U.S.A.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
2
people with my daughter's name in the U.S.A.

4 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

First.....I LOVE your blog!! it's so cute!! That is a really neat post, I'll have to give it a try.

Thank you for your encouraging words and prayers for my Hope. It's always good to know other people who have gone through something similar. I can't thank you enough for praying for us during this time. I'm asking God to bless you in a super special way today!!

Stacey said...

I tried this and put the results on my blog...just thought it would be interesting since I have a weird name!

Mari said...

Hi...I love the nothing jar...what a great idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog...
Mari

Christian said...

This was so fun! We all had one or fewer with our same name, except my hubby who had 10 people with the same name.

I never replied to your butterfly comment, but yes that was my very own original idea! And I don't have many of those!