CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

~Nothing~

How many times have you asked a friend or loved one what they want for their birthday just to hear the proverbial, 'nothing'?
No matter what holiday; birthday, anniversary, Christmas......When I ask my husband what he wants,
he always tells me 'nothing'.
Well, I found it.....I found nothing....So this year he may get exactly
what he asks for.
Don't feel sorry for him, I will get him a gift....but he will get 'nothing' first. ;o}

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! I like this idea!

Christian said...

heehee! That is funny, where did you find it? Thanks for checking out my blog, I see you are a homeschool mom, what age(s) are your kid(s)? I am always looking for friends to share ideas with, especially since I am new to the homeschool thing!

Anonymous said...

HA! Cute! :o}

Sandy said...

That is too funny. LOL

Anonymous said...

He he he, that is *so funny*!!

Thank you for visiting my blog today and for leaving me such a nice comment. (o:

Madison.Paige. said...

That is too Funny!
haha, I should get that
for all my friends who say that!
That'd make them think twice
about what they want
next year ;]

[Paige,♥]