Mindy tagged me with a meme.....I am to list the foods that I craved with each pregnancy.
OK.....here goes.
Dalton: I craved Cheetos....the big puffy ones. I probably ate 100 bags! And canned green peas.....I wanted them cold, straight from the can with lots of pepper.
Ethan: I craved chocolate milk, mini chocolate donuts and ham sandwiches with tomato, lettuce and salad dressing. (I know, that's a lot of carbs.....the pictures tell it all) & no I will not post them.
Kayla Eden: I craved anything Italian. Pizza, spaghetti, manicotti, lasagna.....my husband stopped asking what was for dinner....he knew it was one of the above.
That's it for me......
If anyone else wants to play along feel free to join in.

2 comments:
Thanks for your recent comment on my blog. I had fun reading this post. By the way I love your children's names.
Peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches...oh my goodness! With at least three of them, I couldn't get enough ;) I had forgotten all about that...thanks for the trip down meme-ory lane! (I mistyped memory, but decided to add the hyphen and leave it *hee hee*)
Post a Comment