Things are still on a roll.....our VBS volunteers are working hard to make sure everything runs as planned....and for the most part, it has. My dear hubby dressed up as Pharaoh! The kids thought he was hilarious.....of'course, if you could see the way he tries to do the movements to the songs, you would see that a costume isn't really necessary to get a laugh from the kids.
So far the girls are stomping the boys in the offering contest. Go Girls! I sure don't want to get a pie in the face. I am pretty sure that Mrs. Mindy agrees, that it would be much more fun to be on the giving end of the pie. Especially when dear hubby is on the receiving end. :}
So far the girls are stomping the boys in the offering contest. Go Girls! I sure don't want to get a pie in the face. I am pretty sure that Mrs. Mindy agrees, that it would be much more fun to be on the giving end of the pie. Especially when dear hubby is on the receiving end. :}
Here are more pictures from VBS.
Pharaoh
Bro. Jeremy as Pharaoh & Mrs. Debbie as Cleopatra.
Bro. Jeremy trying to get Jaycob in on the fun!
Bro. John and his Bro. Jeremy puppet.....notice the ears.
R.J. trying to get Sawyer to say his Bible verse.
Caleb holding the Bible for the pledge.
Steven and Bradley finishing their craft.
1 comment:
GO GIRLS!!!! Can't wait to pie John in the face. HA
Post a Comment