CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

VBS here we come!

I haven't had the time to post, this week has been quite crazy with working on VBS and all... I am not usually a worrier, but I do get stressed, I admit it. Whenever something big is happening that I have some responsibility
in, I worry like crazy that everything is going to work out.......that all the details will be taken care of....... that nothing will be missed. And the whole time, I'm telling everyone else not to worry, just have fun with it.


Practice what you preach huh!


God reminded me that for all my fretting and worrying about VBS, and wanting to make sure everything gets done right, I am missing a great opportunity to trust in Him, and his provision and guidance. So, no more worrying about it......I am just going to have fun with it!

I am so excited about VBS starting tonight......and nervous too.....gotta few more lose ends to tie up LOL.....but I KNOW we are going to have a great time.


Be in prayer for our VBS. Something great is going to happen!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hey, I'm right there with ya. I'm not gonna worry about it, I'm just gonna go and have fun. I think the kids are going to have a great time.