CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Day at VBS!

What a great week!
I love when VBS times comes around.....I am sort-of sad that it has to come to an end, but sort-of glad too
......I am wore out!
Despiste the efforts on the girls part, the offering was a tie.....well, it was until Rusty stepped in with a bag full of change for the boys. To help the missionaries?.....Naaaa.....he just REALLY wanted Mindy & I to get a face full of pie (but that's just my opinion).
Oh, well......anything for the kids....right?
Just for fun Jeremy & John jumped in too and we all got pied!
Here are a few pictures from (pie day).
Eat Pie Bro. John!

Bring on the pie! Go Hannah!
That's just too funny!
NOT funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( This makes me sad--- I hate that I missed it. B & B filled me in on the scoop. :o}

Looks like loads of fun.

Mindy said...

I cannot believe they made us do this. Now we have to come up with something REALLY bad for them to have to do.

A Day In Our Household. said...

LOL it may not have been funny to you guys, but everyone else got a kick out of it. I am just glad my name wasn't called on for this. One of the very few joys of NOT being a pastor's wife.

Madison.Paige. said...

Oh My Goodness! That was Hilarious! I miss VBS.. It was so much fun!