CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Do You See Any Resemblance?

I went to Kentucky over the weekend and was able to spend a little time with my brothers and my sister....that's a very rare thing. Friday we went to Ky lake with my brother Brian and his wife Cheryl. 'I would post those pictures, but my sister-n-law would make a special trip to Tn just to strangle me.'
On Saturday, my parents church was hosting a fish fry. Under Grace sang that night and all of my siblings were there. We were all four under the same roof! ...and it wasn't a funeral or Christmas!
I took advantage of it and snapped a picture with them. Not all together, but I will take what I can get.
Do you see any resemblance? I don't. :o}

Me & my big brother Brian

My little brother Jason
My one and only little sister, Kara

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I have to agree, not much of a resemblance. Although, you and your sister have some of the same facial features, but as for your brothers, I'm thinking you don't even look like 'kin. HA