ok... I know I wrote you yesterday about what I need... ah, would you mind calling me... I am about to run out and get what I need... my number is 704-995-0373... question about the bottom of the dress. it matches the ribbon for the sleeve/straps of the dress... is that also ribbon? or is that a fabric that you sew along the bottom? sorry to have so many questions... I am so excited to do this...! wooo-hooo! thanks! Christy
3 comments:
ok... I know I wrote you yesterday about what I need... ah, would you mind calling me... I am about to run out and get what I need... my number is 704-995-0373... question about the bottom of the dress. it matches the ribbon for the sleeve/straps of the dress... is that also ribbon? or is that a fabric that you sew along the bottom? sorry to have so many questions... I am so excited to do this...! wooo-hooo! thanks!
Christy
What a fun site! Thanks for sharing. Those dresses are SO cute. I love them!
Sayda
You are one of my winners! Send me your address please. I probably have it but just in case. micialsa@aol.com
Post a Comment