CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday The 13? Or Satan Himself?

I have never been superstitious....
I don't believe in good luck....
....or bad luck.

I absolutely L.O.V.E. black cats!
And if I needed to walk through a room it wouldn't
bother me to walk under a ladder.

The words 'Friday the 13th' do not send goose bumps
down my back either.

We have been revival all week in Blytheville, Ark at Lone Oak Baptist
Church. Hubby preached all week and Under grace sang last night. It
was a really good week.

They have a family life center with a gym/fellowship hall and after
church we would go have a glass of sweet tea and watch the
kids & hubbies play ball.

NOTE to all of the HH members ~
WE REALLY NEED A FAMILY LIFE CENTER!

All was well...
...we had escaped the so-called dreaded FRIDAY
THE 13TH curse.

On the way home....on those Oh so smooth Missouri roads
~NOT~
Seriously! What do they use tax money for in Missouri?
Anyway....
All of as sudden we heard a loud thud and then felt the rumble.
A blowout...luckily we had just gotten on road where the
speed limit was 45.......and not 70 like the one we just turned off of.

As if things weren't bad enough...the jack just wasn't working right.
Luckily Jeff & his family had came to revival
that night and weren't too far behind.

I snapped a few pictures of our mis-adventure...
...just before it started to rain!Oh yeah....it rained!

Here's Jeff giving hubby a break & giving the boys a quick
lesson on changing a tire.

So...was it the curse of Friday the 13th?
Or that Ole' trickster the Devil?

You decide...I already know!

No comments: