CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Want It NOW!

As some of you know I have been wanting one of these for a while!



It's
an
embroidery
machine.






And I admit I am getting very impatient!

I have been watching e-bay faithfully...when I finally
find one that suits me (and I'm picky) some one scoops in at the last
minute LITERALLY and bids $1.00 higher than me! $1.00!

It's almost like they know me and don't really want the machine...
....they just want to aggravate. ;o}

I've decided it's probably Bro. John ;o}....he is sort-of on my B list at the moment. ;o}

See...we went to Arby's after church Sunday night. Since Dalton had ran
off with hubby's keys (teenagers---now that's a totally different post all
together) I had to turn around and pick up hubby & Bro. John. They
sat in the back and we made it SAFELY to Arby's for our free sandwich.
Well...when I check my e-mail the next morning... this video about women
drivers was in it from yours truly ~ Bro. John.

Awful suspicious isn't it!

I'm kidding....I pretty sure it's not him on e-bay...but I will be asking
him about this video!

3 comments:

Christy said...

just wondering... how long have you been sewing? I have only learned how to do a straight line... I did it once, but am scared to try anything else! ha! that is why I wait for my mother in law to come so we can do things together... that is when I will do your tutorial! :)

Christian said...

Have you ever heard of those bid stealing websites? I think it is called auction sniper, there are several sites that do it. We used one of them to buy a camera. It worked great. They swoop in at the VERY last second and outbid the high bidder, but only up to an amount you specify.

Nina in Portugal said...

That video is hilarious!!

I sure hope you can get your machine soon!!