CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Name is Tracy and...I'm An Introvert....

I found this little personality test at Klamm Kove I thought it
would be fun to do...although the results weren't surprising ;o}

Click to view my Personality Profile page
I am such an introvert!
It says I'm a dreamer and a visionary too...
I would have to say it's right on the money for me....take the test
and see if you agree with your results.
(be sure to read the full profile...it describes your test results)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Theresa here from A Note From Theresa. Just dropping by to say I'm back on the web and two pictures of our new house is posted.

Have a blessed day!

amanda said...

Hi,

I saw your blog over at the Klamm Klove, and wanted to see if I knew you because I'm originally from Jackson.

And I also took the personality type test, but I can't remember what I am-lol

Anyway thanks for letting me visit,
amanda

Susan said...

Hi, I'm Susan and I'm an introvert, too. I was sitting around a table with 4 other minister's wives and I commented that I was an introvert. In excited unison they all spoke up and said, "I'm an introvert, too." It's not surprising. Our husbands are before people all the time. I prefer to be with people one on one.

SAYDA said...

I am so sorry about your church. I hope you build a new one soon. Have a great day!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

So i just keep checking to see if you've posted the theme for Foto Friday tomorrow....
Still nothing....have you thought of one yet?
Just eagerly awaiting the task! ;0)

twin power mommy ♥ said...

...oh yeah...and i couldn't get the test to pull up, but i KNOW for a fact that i am an extrovert.

My hubby teases me that i can start up a conversation with just about anyone...and i usually do!

The downside to be such an extrovert is that i can insert my foot into my mouth alot. If i'd just think more before i speak, i'd be less offensive!

Yvonne said...

I'll be taking the test!