CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Too Cute!

May I introduce to you.........

~My latest pillowcase dress~

Isn't it just too cute?

I have been selling them on e-bay and this is a very popular
print combination...

I decided to mix things up a bit and try the stripes.

What do ya think?

7 comments:

Susan said...

Adorable!

jodikeeling said...

this is tooo cute..

twin power mommy ♥ said...

i really like it!
I totally wish i knew how to sew. Things like that would be fun to make!

Also, i would be honored to pick the theme for this weeks Foto Friday.
I'll get back to you before tomorrow afternoon on what the theme should be.
Thanks! ;0)

Christy said...

I love it. I can't wait for the tutorial... still waiting. I haven't found a print yet ... I don't make it to the fabric store much... but my mother in law is more than likely coming into town this weekend... and we are having our youngest dedicated on Sunday... so I would love to have her in one for this sunday ... would that be possible? I know my mother in law would be able to whip it out!
Let me know... stop by my blog.

My Army Brats and Me said...

Love it

twin power mommy ♥ said...

okay, so i was thinkin' perhaps "sports". Like our kids participating in sports or even ourselves or spouses...
If it sounds good to you...otherwise feel free to pick something else :D

Courtney said...

I agree. Very cute!!!