CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:
'OOPS'
I know we all have them...oops moments! I think I have
more than most people...WAY more!

I know I've posted this picture before....but it was a great oops picture!
Here's what happened when I put soap in the washer...Dalton put
soap in the washer & Ethan did too.

Seriously....if I had asked them to put soap in the washer do
you think they would have remembered?

So, let's see your oops pictures....

Twin Powers Activate

3 comments:

Christy said...

that is awesome... hey at least they are all trying to pitch in with the laundry... I'd love that to happen here... ONE DAY!

A Day In Our Household. said...

HAHAHA I remember when that happened. That is too funny.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

OH...Goodness!

Was it difficult to clean up?

I finally got my pic up and posted, so you can come on over and check it out!