The Ballinger Family
Tracy- I stopped over to tell you that I'm praying for you and your husband daily and will continue to do so until the 40 Day Love Day ends!! I pray the Lord has touched your marriage deeply and that there has been a renewing and refreshing between the two of you. OH- and I enjoyed voting for the translation I use... though was surprised to find that because I use the NIV that I had to vote "other" :) Have a wonderful Sunday.
Oops... 40 Day Love Dare... Silly Me.
i think MOST people have the NIV, right?!although i voted for the NKJ version which is always interesting when my hubby reads out of his bible (NIV) and i follow in mine (NKJ).I always enjoy reading and comparing the different versions.
Sorry about the deleted comment! It was from me! I was signed in under my photography blog! Sorry!!!!It just said "voted! KJV!!!" or something like that :D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tracy- I stopped over to tell you that I'm praying for you and your husband daily and will continue to do so until the 40 Day Love Day ends!!
I pray the Lord has touched your marriage deeply and that there has been a renewing and refreshing between the two of you.
OH- and I enjoyed voting for the translation I use... though was surprised to find that because I use the NIV that I had to vote "other" :)
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Oops... 40 Day Love Dare...
Silly Me.
i think MOST people have the NIV, right?!
although i voted for the NKJ version which is always interesting when my hubby reads out of his bible (NIV) and i follow in mine (NKJ).
I always enjoy reading and comparing the different versions.
Sorry about the deleted comment! It was from me!
I was signed in under my photography blog! Sorry!!!!
It just said "voted! KJV!!!" or something like that :D
Post a Comment