Kayla has entered the coloring contest over at Raspberry Lemonade.
The one who has the most votes in each age category will win.
Anyone can vote~so, I am playing by the rules ;o}
Caylob Goodman has entered too...
Anyone can vote~so, I am playing by the rules ;o}
Caylob Goodman has entered too...
but they are in different age groups.
~So you can vote for both~
4 comments:
AWW I had to vote for Caylob, he is in it too!! But I would have voted for her!
I VOTED!!!
What a fun time with family. I love having family over, especially since they are all the way in Texas.
I'm sorry to hear about your father. He seems like a special man. Our prayers are with you and your family. Prayer is one of the greatest blessings that we have. May the Lord lead you and your family by your hand and give you answers to your prayers. All you have to do is put your trust in the Lord.
Your blog friend, Sayda
I voted!! :))
Post a Comment