CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:

'Thanksgiving'

This picture was taken last year...

I have so much to be thankful for...I could stay up all night typing
them out and wouldn't even get close to finished.

I am thankful for my Savior. For Him saving me, my husband & my children.

I am so thankful for my husband. He is the smartest, hardest working
man I know. I thank God every day for putting us together...

I am thankful for my children. They are each a blessing and I know
God has big plans for their lives.

I am thankful for my health and the health of my family. I think
that sometimes we take being healthy for granted.

Like I said...there are so many, many more things to list...
...but I would probably lose most of you around # 10 or so...
...if I haven't lost you already. ;o}

Remember to count your blessings this holiday season!

Pop over to these blogs to see who is playing along!

Twin Powers Activate

6 comments:

Christy said...

Yup, I agree. We are so blessed, especially because we live where we do. even those who are "poor" here in America are RICH compared to most people around the world. I have been trying to instill that in my children... trying to help them realize just how much they do have. I think as soon as my youngest one is old enough, we (our family) are going to try to do a missions trip together.
Hope your Thanksgiving was filled with wonderful memories.
God Bless,
christy

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Very awesome!

I can say an "amen" to all of those.

SOOOO many things to be thankful for.


It can sorta sounds "cliche", but there truly are things that I am thankful for and i thank GOD for.

Joan said...

Great picture. Catching up on comments and hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Blessings

Mari said...

Amen! I'm glad I can recognize some of the things I have to be thankful for...now I pray I will grow in thankfulness in those areas
I do not .

Kristy... said...

What a lovely picture... we do have SO MUCH to be thankful for!

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family! My heart was thankful just reading this!