CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

~Thankful Thursday~

Since Thanksgiving is coming up I have been thinking a lot about
how blessed I am. I have so much to be thankful for.

I am so thankful...

...for a husband who loves the Lord and loves and supports his family.
...for three beautiful, healthy children.
...for God fearing parents..
...for a country that allows me to worship the God I love.
...for a merciful God who loves me even though I don't deserve it.
...for the blessings that God pours out to me each and every day.
...for being healthy.
...for brothers and a sister who love God.
...for being able to home school my kids (even though it
can be a headache)~but so worth it.
...for food and a roof over my head.

I decided to stop with 10 or I could go on for a VERY long time.

Psalm 40:5~Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which
thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot
be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak
of them, they are more than can be numbered. ~KJV

What are you thankful for today?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for of course my family, friends, health, etc..but i am really thankful that i am blessed with such a great church and church family! i honestly believe we have the best church in the entire state of TN.

Jeff and Carre Gordon said...

I didn't see my name anywhere on your list!!!

On Purpose said...

For your blog that blesses each reader!

A Day In Our Household. said...

First of all I am thankful for my salvation, and for everyday that I am allowed to wake up and worship my God. Second I am thankful for my family, each and every one of them. I am also thankful for my church and the church family I have come to love as my own family. I have many more as well but I will stop there.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

I am very thankful for my precious girls.

And, yes, they ARE a testimony of God's love and mercy.

If you haven't read my story of their birth, you should check it out sometime. It's quite amazing!