Just thought I would do a quick SHOUT OUT to a few bloggers
who are having some great give-aways.
who are having some great give-aways.
First of all...a special thanks to Beachy Mimi for having her 'Thanksgiving
Pass It Forward' give-away...mostly because I WON!...but also
because I will be able to 'Pass it Forward'
Kristy @ Taking Time to Smell The Flowers
is celebrating her 100th post with a Hugs & Kisses give-away!
Blessed Mama @ Memoirs of a southern goddess is giving away
Blessed Mama @ Memoirs of a southern goddess is giving away
a gift certificate to her Etsy shop.
Nana's Box has several give-aways coming up. Stop
by and see what Nana's Box is all about.
5 minutes for Mom is another great site for some
neat give-aways!
Enjoy!

3 comments:
Just stopped by to say 'Hi' I'm still here. Just been really busy. I hope you have a blessed weekend!
Hugs
Thanks for joining in the fun!
and your right, I CANT bring myself to take down my McCain pics.. I was REALLY upset a couple days after the election and I learned my husband had taken off our McCain sticker... we still have our Bush sticker up from 4 years ago, McCain deserved a year or 4~! LOL
yah, SPecks of Time is me! Sorry, I was signed in again to my photography blog.... I wish I would stop doing that :D
Anyways... yah, all that!
Post a Comment