CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My First Dresses!

Aren't these cute?!
These are my first pillowcase dresses!

I was trying to think of something to get for my nieces for
Christmas and decided to try my hand at these dresses.

I have even listed a few on e-bay.



Then I got to thinking....I am getting dangerously close to my
100th post and since it seems to be the norm to have a
give-away to celebrate that once in a life-time event..lol..;o}

.... I may just give-away a pillowcase dress!

Anyway....I just wanted to show everyone how cute they are!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! My favorite is the black and white polka dotted one!

Mindy said...

Those are too cute! Now I don't which to choose, I like 'em all!

Nina in Portugal said...

We used to have one and the girls each passed it down. It was so cute on!! Yours are adorable!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Well those are VERY cute.
I certainly wouldn't mind a 100th post giveaway!!!

Are they pretty easy to make?

twin power mommy ♥ said...

oooohhh, oooh oooooooh....
and my favorite one is the brown with butterflies....just in case you're wondering! ;0)

On Purpose said...

These dresses are adorable...like adorable enough to want another baby adorable!! Hehehe!

Christy said...

Ok, Those dresses are too cute... what's the secret? Is there a way you can let us know how to make them? I am always looking for fast new ways to do things. I love the brown with the butterflies/dragonflies... couldn't exactly tell... with the polka dots at the bottom. Lovin' it!

Christian said...

Where did you find so many cute pillow cases? Is this a good beginner sewer project?

Joan said...

Very Cute! I used to sew for my girls when they were little. I'm sure they will love them.

Blessings

Ilianna & Baby Jayson said...

They all are so cute my favorite is the black and white polkadots

SAYDA said...

So cute!!!!!
Sayda

Raspberry Lemonade said...

Count me in for photo friday! I actully have a really silly one already!

www.nicelittlelife08.blogspot.com

Can i add you to my personal blogroll? And do you have a button i can grab?

Raspberry Lemonade said...

Go to http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/ she has a tutorial!

Hilary said...

Those are precious!! makes me wish my daughter was still little. Have a Happy Thanksgiving :)

Jamie said...

These are so stinkin' adorable...each and every one of them! So cute I wish I had a little girl to put in them...I do have a few young nieces.