CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:

'SILLY'

When I uploaded the pictures from my camera
yesterday this is what I found....

Come to find out..Ethan was being silly and taking random
pictures in his room. Not only do I have the silly Foto...I
have a story to go with it. ....you see, the bear went shopping
at American Eagle, stopped for a cold Pepsi and then went hunting....
He shot a big buck and kept the antlers for a hat.

Sure, now he can come up with a silly short story...but when
he has to write one for school...he has absolutely NO
imagination! ;o}

Don't forget to let me know you are playing!

A Day In Our Household

Nice Little Life

Twin Powers Activate

House of Gordon

7 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

That's a great picture!! your son can come up with quite a tale...if it's somethings he's interested in....not some boring history report!!

Kristy... said...

Thats TOO FUNNY... you forgot that it must be REALLY sunny out (hence the sunglasses :P) thats great!

On Purpose said...

I love this...and can see this in my near future!

ps the bear has good taste in stores!

A Day In Our Household. said...

Im in. And Ethan is too funny!

Tabatha said...

haha, so cute! I'd love to participate, but blogger won't let me upload any pics right now..... ugh!

ChefDruck said...

I love to see the kids' still-lives. Gives you such insight into the things they play with. Thanks for entering the contest at my blog!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving!