CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

~Foto friday~


Today's foto Friday theme is:

'Family'

This was probably the hardest theme for me so far....
I don't usually look through my pictures for ideas....I like to think
of a theme and then come up with a foto to go with it...

Since I only have close to 3,000 pictures stored on my computer
and most of them are family I decided to narrow it down to a
picture of someone I have never posted a foto of....

This is a foto of the kids with their grandmother (hubby's mom)

Don't forget to let me know you are playing!
Have fun!

Pop over to these blogs to see who is playing along!

Twin Powers Activate

Life is Good

A Day In Our Household

6 comments:

Christy said...

Your children are beautiful... God has truly blessed your family!

Juliette said...

Your family is beautiful.

Check out our Foto Friday Family picture. We're playing, too.

Yvonne said...

Awe, I actually feel bad I missed Foto Friday.

Great idea! Grandmas are very important part of our children's lives!

A Day In Our Household. said...

Hey it is late but I will still play!

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to let you know my computer is working again.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

What's funny is your son's (i'm not sure what his name is) face.

He looks like, "oh please do i HAVE to take a picture with grandma!"

It's quite funny really! ;0)