CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

~Spoiled Rotten~


This is Kayla's Kitten Shadow....and yes, she is putting baby clothes on her.
Funny thing is, Shadow loves it....sometimes I think she thinks
she is human.You would think she would resist, meow, or maybe
even scratch Kayla....but instead the kitten is just as relaxed as can be.

Kayla will wrap her up like a baby and even sometimes put her in a
bouncy seat in front of the t.v....

She even lays her down for naps....patting her until she falls asleep of'course. :o}

...and Shadow even has a special little basket to call her own.

Have you ever seen such a spoiled cat?

15 comments:

Gretchen said...

Okay, I'm NOT a cat person, mostly because I'm allergic, and prefer the neediness of dogs. BUT...after seeing the temperament of that sweet kitten, I'm ready to get allergy shots and adopt.


Almost. :)

Joan said...

That's so sweet. My mom said when she was little they used to dress up their cats and push them around in baby carriages. My youngest would always pick up our cat and it would instantly go limp. Anyone else would get scratched.

Thanks for sharing.

God Bless

Anonymous said...

That's too cute-- and funny!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

That's crazy!
I wish my cat would be that calm.

My kids would DIE to hold her, but she always runs away before they can catch her!

Mari said...

too funny. I love cats my husband does not :(

Anonymous said...

lol that is so cute :)

Did you get my email? sometimes the emails I send goes into the "trash" box, for what ever reason. Let me know if you got it.

My Army Brats and Me said...

I will have to send you pictures. My girls do the same thing to our dog. She loves it.

Just wanted to say hi and thank you for walking this journey with me. I am holding on tight and focusing on the future.
In Gods Arms
Cindy

On Purpose said...

This is so stinking cute and funny...I am laughing...what an awesome way to start my morning!!

And sorry but I have to ask...is Kayla's hair naturally colored that way? It is gorgeous...I am so not kidding...I would love for my hair to look this way...!!

Hilary said...

Too cute! I had a kitty that let me do that a long time ago...I really love cows too..you crack me up..they stink but I love their faces :)

On Purpose said...

God did beautiful work on her hair...and yours I am sure...I just haven't seen it. So I might just need to have a pic so I can take it to the hair stylist and ask for help...wait...maybe I should be convicted of not being happy with what He gave me!

Nicole said...

Ahhhhhhhh! That is absolutely adorable. I have a soft spot in my heart for kittens. We have a nine month ragdoll who is pretty much a person and as spoiled as can be. He brings us so much joy! Glad I stopped here today! I came over from On Purpose.

Nicole

Joy Junktion said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I love having new visitors. Welcome and I'm glad to meet you.

I just adore these pictures. So cute! What a sweet life your kitty has.

Sandy said...

that is too funny. How have you all been doing? We have been up north for a long time. It has been hard for me to get internet connection at times. I read your blog every chance I get. You do such a good job.

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Those pictures are so cute. What a great kitten!

Kristin said...

How cute! I just peeked in on your blog...I'm a good friend of Tonya's...At Day in the Life of a Mama! I love that you're a fan of McCain and from the "Bible belt"! Anyway, I've always preferred cats over dogs! One Sunday morning as a kid, I played "hooky" from church, to sneak a lost cat in the house!!! Yes, it became our family pet!