'Things That Make You Go ~ Hmmmm'
You know~those things that make you stop, stare and wonder,
'What were they thinking?'
This is my dear hubby...we were browsing through the straw
You know~those things that make you stop, stare and wonder,
'What were they thinking?'
This is my dear hubby...we were browsing through the straw
market in Nassau when he saw this hat that comes with its own
built in dreadlocks.
Oh yeah~He is gonna want to strangle me for this!
Don't forget to let me know you are playing. I can'twait to see everyone's Fotos!
Pop over to these blogs to see who is playing along!

5 comments:
That IS funny.
I like those hats that have the hair already attached.
Um, Yeah....
love this idea I want to play foto friday.... so cool
so funny...my husband would not be very happy with me either!
Thats hysterical...yeah I have to say my hubby would be a little upset...but he would get a good laugh too.
Great picutre!Have a blessed weekend together!
Post a Comment