...because it is me. ;o{
This is what happens when you have your picture taken when you
This is what happens when you have your picture taken when you
are standing too close to the edge of the ship. My husband was snapping
this shot~you would think it would have crossed his mind to say
something...ANYTHING would have been nice...but then I
wouldn't have this wonderful memory ;o} would I?
I had to scan this picture in and fortunately for me ;o} It is poor quality...so
you can hardly see that all of my hair has blown up in the air!
One things for sure...you can't say I don't have a sense of humor ;o}
I look forward to seeing all of your bad hair day Fotos!
Pop over to these blogs to see who is playing along!

8 comments:
How funny! You do have a sense of humor. I'll have to find one throughout the day so that I can post one. Thanks for sharing.
Sayda
Nice Hair!
I'm also playing Foto Friday with you.
Our blog is: http://ryanandhispuppies.blogspot.com.
Thanks for sharing.
gonna try to find a pic. So I am gonna play.
Pictures like this one...of which I have many...keep us humble right?!
Have a terrific weekend my friend!
Sorry it's so late! Just got home from my husbands rehearsal. When I turned back and saw him on his recliner I thought.......hmmm...I got my bad hair day picture! He doesn't know I'm putting it on the blog or that his hair looked like this. He just looked at me like why are you taking my picture?
Hehehehe
Sayda
I LOVE the hair! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am looking forward to read more of yours.
Carrie
That's funny...I love this idea. I enjoy getting a glimpse into lives through pictures.
How's your dad?
LOL! Why is it only girls would mention something like that before snapping the photo?!
Post a Comment