CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's All About Your Attitude

I ran across this story and just had to share it with you!

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror,
and saw that she had only three hairs on her head. “Great,”
she said, “I think I will braid my hair today.”
So she did, and had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror
and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. “Hmm,” she said,
“I guess I will part my hair in the middle today.”
So she did, and had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that
she had only one hair left on her head.“Wow,” she said, “today I get to
wear my hair in a pony tail.” So she did, and had a
wonderful, wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that
there wasn’t a single hair on her head.
“Thank God!” she exclaimed. “I was running out
of things to do with my hair!”

Wow! See how the attitude you have towards things makes such a BIG difference!

Let’s be grateful for the things God has given us instead of complaining about the things He hasn't.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I am grateful I have my hair... pop over to my blog and you will see why!

Anonymous said...

wow thats a very good little story..i needed that! thanks!

Gone said...

What an awesome story!!! Oh, so true!!!

~Blessings,
Jan

Thanks for the visit...and if you love give-aways or trades...keep watching our blog, cuz I love em too!