CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:
'relaxing'
....and boy was it a hard one for me.

I finally decided on this picture. It is one of my favorite pictures I took
while we were in Half Moon Cay, Bahamas last year. Going through
all of these pictures makes me want to go back...
NOW, would be nice.

Check out these blogs for more Foto Friday fun!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Beautiful. Reminds me of my honeymoon. Thanks for sharing.

God Bless

On Purpose said...

Hey Tracy...let's pack our bags and meet right there on the beach in the Bahama's...are you ready? We could just sit and girl talk, and drink tea with our toes in the sand!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

That....looks....so amazing!
How cool to be there relaxing and just taking it all in.
I would love to check that place out someday. My man and i would never wanna come back!